Oxy / Acetylene Cutting and Welding Outfit770502
Medium duty outfit versatile yet economical, this "HOBART" outfit includes many features found in more expensive outfits. The HOBART TOUGHCUT is perfect for a multitude of applications such as farm, ranch, hobby, automotive, refrigeration, light fabrication and repair. This outfit is designed for use with acetylene fuel gas but can operate on propane by simply changing to propane tips. Cuts up to 6-Inch (153mm) and welds up to 1/2-Inch (13mm) with optional tips.
- 1 Brass Torch Handle with Check Valves
- 1 Brass Cutting Attachment with Stainless Steel Tube and Lever
- 1 #0 Cutting Tip (cuts up to 1/2")
- 1 #0 Welding Tip (welds up to 3/32")
- 1 Set of Optional Torch Mounted Flashback Arrestors (Oxy + Fuel)
- 1 Oxy / Acetylene Goggle - Flip Front 2" x 4-1/4" #5 Shade
- 1 Brass Oxygen Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- 1 Brass Acetylene Compressed Gas Regulator w/ 2” Gauges & T-handles
- 1 Tip Cleaner and Spark Lighter
- 1 10-Way Tank Wrench
- 1 Single Flint Striker
- 1 3/16" x 20ft. Oxy-Acetylene Twin Hose (T Grade)
Brass Forged Silver Brazed Torch Handle and Cutting Attachment
Provides durability and an extended product life.
Reverse Flow Check Valves
For added safety.